Roku is one of the most famous streaming media player manufacturers based in USA. The company also offers a wide range of other products such as Roku Tv and Roku streaming stick.
Even though it is extremely easy activating and handling Roku products, some people still face difficulties regarding these issues. Here is a easy and step by step manual that will help you in activating your newly purchased Roku device without facing much of an inconvenience.
The Roku activation code is mainly required for the purpose of linking your Roku Device with your personal Roku Account. It is done to promote your own comfort as you will be able to reap various benefits such as – receiving continuous updates and the liberty of setting preferences. To activate Roku device using link code, follow the steps listed below.
- Connect your Roku device with the television and power up.
- Connect the device with an internet connection. The Roku streaming device works on Internet. Thus, it is important to have a high-speed internet connection that will enable you watch your favourite shows devoid of any obstacle.
You can also alternatively connect the Roku device with your wi-fi network. In that case you’ll need to enter the wi-fi username and the password.
- Creating a Roku Account is the next step. You need to provide a valid email ID and choose a password in order to create a Roku account. It is usually done free of cost. If you decide to buy subscriptions, the Roku account will demand the payment options and details.
Registering with a valid email ID is very crucial as it will send you important updates and notices on a regular basis. It is also possible to set certain preferences on your Roku account.
- The device will actively display the Roku Activation Code on the screen. Remember it or in case you tend to forget, make sure to immediately write it down. Forgetting the activation link is a very prevalent problem while activating Roku. So, it is better to take precaution. Through this you will be able to activate Roku device using link code.
- Go to https://my.roku.com/link where you can put in the activation code. Use any of your preferred internet browser but Chrome is more preferable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the process of entering the required code. Make sure to enter the code correctly and properly to avoid any sort of error.
- By tapping on the submit button, you have successfully performed the task. As it will be displayed in the Screen. Anyhow, if an error occurs, you will immediately be informed by the notification that Roku link code is not working.
After successfully activating your account by following these steps, add new channels and enjoy your Roku device. if still for some reason your Roku account is not activated, you can contact the customer support number provided by Roku.
Here is the Roku customer support number that you can dial up in case of emergency guidance- (816)-272-8106