Given below some solutions to fix Microsoft Outlook not responding, Outlook Stopped working or Freezes at startup issues (Applicable for all Microsoft outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 editions)
MS Outlook is one of most steady just as the appropriate email customer program utilized around the world. Possibly you are additionally one of them utilizing Outlook email customer on your PC. Be that as it may, now and again you may see at whatever point you attempt to click anyplace on the Outlook window, the whole screen ends up translucent with the message "Microsoft Outlook not responding" showed on the title bar. Some of the time different clients report Outlook hangs, Suddenly Outlook closes with the Error message "Microsoft Outlook has stopped working".
Why We See Microsoft Outlook Not Responding?
There are different reasons that causes Microsoft Outlook Not responding to be displayed, Stopped working or Freezes at startup. Some of them are:
- You have not installed the most recent updates.
- Outlook is being used by another running process.
- Outlook is updating external files, for example, pictures in an email message.
- A recently installed add-in is meddling with Outlook.
- Your mails or mailboxes are excessively large.
- AppData envelope is diverted to a network location.
- You need to fix your Office programs.
- Outlook information documents have turned out to be corrupted or harmed.
- Your introduced antivirus program is obsolete, or it clashes with Outlook.
- The client profile has turned out to be corrupted.
Methods To Fix Microsoft Outlook Not Responding:
On the off chance that you are unfit to open or utilize Outlook 2016, Outlook Freezes not reacting at startup, don't stress, Here we have gathered 5 powerful techniques to fix and repair Microsoft Outlook not responding, hangs or freezes Windows 10.
Note: Solutions are applicable for Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 running Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 Computers.
Disable your third-party antivirus software temporarily: Sometimes non-Microsoft security arrangement may have clashed with Outlook and keeps it unresponsive. We encourage you to stop your antivirus item and check whether the issue perseveres. On the off chance that it is, endeavor to arrange the product to permit Outlook on your PC. In the event that this is without much of any result, contact your Security programming maker or settle on another arrangement.
Run Microsoft Outlook in Safe Mode :
- In the event that you end up being stuck at Not reacting for quite a while. then open Task Manager (Right click on Task bar or press Alt+ Ctrl+ Del and select task manager)
- Here under process tab search for "Outlook.exe", right click and select "End Task". To close the application.
- Then, Press "windows + R", type "outlook/safe" and hit Enter.
- On the off chance that Outlook does not give you any issues, it is conceivable that one of its add-ins is creating issues.
- Follow the next stage. Take a glance at your installed Outlook add-ins and disable or stop them.
- Run or start Outlook in safe mode using “outlook /safe”.
- Then Click on File –>Options –>Add-Ins.
- select COM Add-ins and then click on Go button.
- Clear out all the check boxes and then click on OK.
- After that restart MS Outlook.
- Enable your add-ins one at a time to identify the faulty one.
Stop Microsoft Outlook From Loading External Files Or Content:
Again Your Outlook can wind up unresponsive because of external,RAM extensive files, here how to prevent Outlook from loading external files.
- Open Outlook and go to File.
- Continue to Options and explore to Trust Center.
- Move to Automatic Download and enable these following options:
- “Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail message or RSS items”
- “Warn me before downloading content when editing, forwarding, or replying e-mail”
Restart your PC and Examine if the issue still persists. In addition, you should avoid including external content or files in your emails.
Repair Microsoft Office Suite On Your System:
Microsoft Office on your computer might be corrupted, Repairing your Microsoft Office program can sometimes do the magic and fix Microsoft Outlook not responding issue. To repair MS Office Suite follow the below given steps:
- Save all your work and confirm all the Microsoft Office programs are closed.
- Type "control panel" on Start Menu screen and click on it.
- Open the "Programs and Features" section.
- Here from all the installed programs right-click on Microsoft Office.
- Select the Change option.
- Select Repair and click on Continue.
- Wait for the process to finish, after which restart your PC.
Also, do confirm that your computer is eligible for the Outlook system requirements (Outlook 2016/2013/2010 based on your version) and check if, all the latest Windows update are installed on your computer.
Repair Microsoft Outlook Data Files:
Check if Your Outlook data file (.pst) are corrupted or not, corrupted files may cause Microsoft Outlook not responding issue to be displayed at startup, We recommend you to first backup (copy paste to other location) the outlook.pst file and use the scanpost.exe to check and repair the outlook data files.
- Close the Microsoft Outlook Program on your system.
- Navigate to the location "C:\Program Files (or C:\Program Files (x86))\Microsoft Office\Office16."
- Open Office16 for Outlook 2016.
- Open Office15 for Outlook 2013.
- For Outlook 2010, open Office14.
- For Outlook 2007, open Office12.
- Find and open "SCANPST.EXE."
- Click Browse and locate the outlook.pst file. You can find it here: "File -> Account Settings -> Data Files."
- Click Start and wait for the scan to finish.
- Click Repair if any are errors found.
- End Outlook Program.
Now start the Microsoft Outlook program, using the account or profile associated with the repaired file. The app should be responsive by now.
Create a new Outlook user account or profile:
Again sometimes ‘Microsoft Outlook not responding’ issue might originate from your corrupt user account or profile. Creating a new account may help you in getting rid of Microsoft Outlook not responding problem if your current Outlook account is damaged or broken (corrupted).
- Open Control panel, Programs.
- Then select User accounts.
- Choose Mail. Mail items will open.
- Select Show Profiles.
- Find your corrupt Outlook profile and click on Remove.
- Then click Add to create a new profile.
- Type in a new name for it into the Profile Name dialog box.
- Specify the other profile details and click on Next to proceed.
- Fill in your email address and password for the new profile, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- And after done configuring the new user profile, outlook should start working normally without freezing.
Finally, your Microsoft Outlook not responding problem will be resolved. If it is still not working then, feel free to call us at our toll free number +1(844)-539-9831 or chat with our online Microsoft Outlook Email Tech Support technician and get relaxed about your issue that you Microsoft Outlook not responding.
Our tech have been technically trained, certified, and their perks and performance are totally based on what they deliver to you. All support agents are required to obtain mandatory certification prior to commencing support.
As a service provider customer satisfaction is our main priority and that's why we also provide you with a 30-days money back policy. We only charge you when your problem is fixed and you are 100% satisfied.