Troubleshoot Epson Printer
Epson is widely known for its excellent quality and functionality in manufacturing printers. One of the most well-trusted companies Epson Printers provide its users with the ultimate comfortable printing experience.
However, it is normal to face frequent technological issues due to different reasons other than the quality of the printer.
Some common issues faced by Epson printer users are abrupt stoppage of printing, jammed paper in the printer, slow printing or printing blank pages.
These are very simple and fixable issues that do not require you to visit an Epson Printer Tech Support service. Here is a list of some common problems, including the effective tackling hacks.
Printer not found:
This is a very frequent problem encountered by users when the system cannot find or recognize the printer. Find out how to proceed on this matter:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on before labelling it as a serious issue.
- Also check that it is successfully connected to a Wi-Fi network with a stable internet connection.
- Both the computer and the printer should be connected to the same network.
- Try rebooting the network device and refresh the WiFi connection.
- Restart the printer
- Ensure that the computer is properly connected by inputting the Printer’s IP address.
Printer Printing Blank Pages:
Often the users have printing issues when the printer starts printing blank pages. Here are some possible troubleshooting options:
- Consider replacing old ink cartridges that might have run out of ink.
- Check if the yellow tape on the cartridge is in its proper place.
- Use the paper suitable for the printer.
- Try to locate any clogged nozzle.
- Scan the preview of the print output and remove any blank pages if listed.
Printer not Printing:
- Use only the paper-size compatible with the printer.
- Reconnect the printer’s power cord after unplugging it for a while.
- Check for any paper jams by lifting the lid.
- Clean the printer sensors.
- Check whether the printer is connected to the internet.
Wi-Fi Connectivity issues:
- Be absolutely sure that the computer and the printer are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Install the latest version of the Epson printer driver on your computer.
- Download and install the printer firmware.
- Delete any existing profile on the Wi-Fi network.
- Check if the WEP/WPA keys are properly inputted.
Printer Not Recognizing Ink Cartridge:
This usually happens when you try to use other ink cartridges instead of genuine Epson cartridges. So, try removing the erratic cartridge. Use the original cartridge that came with the printer.
Wipe the cartridge chips with a damp tissue after carefully examining them for any damages. Put it back after drying. This might solve the problem.
Start the printer after removing all ink cartridges. Insert the faulty ink cartridge and press the ink button.
Check if the wires of the contacts are in their place.
Printer Error 0x97:
- This specific error code is an indicator of internal hardware issues,
- Switch off the printer and cut off the power supply.
- Detach all types of cables and additional USB drives.
- Drain the remaining current in the printer by holding the power button down.
- Wait for the printer to completely cool down.
- After this, push the power button for almost a minute
- Plug in the power cord and connect all the cables.
Printer Error Code 0xf1:
This error code prompts in cases of paper jam in the printer, corrupted driver or corrupted registry entries.
Here is how to solve the issue:
- Remove the cartridges and pull out the power cord.
- Lift the printer hood and check if anything is creating any blockage in the movement of the cartridge and the carrier.
- Look for any jammed paper and remove immediately if found.
- Manually troubleshoot by navigating to
- Control panel —> Troubleshooting —> Printers
However, if your issues are still persisting, try contacting the Epson printer Tech Support team via this number – 1844 539 9831 or seek assistance from professionals.
Recently bought an Epson printer, but need help setting it up? It is very easy to access Epson Printer Setup Support online, just a click away. With detailed instructions and free service Epson Printer Setup support Phone Number is simply the best.